What I collect and store
While you visit my site, the store will track:
- Products you’ve viewed: I’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: I’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: I’ll ask you to enter this so I can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from me, I’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. I’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, I will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
I generally store information about you for as long as I need the information for the purposes for which I collect and use it, and I am not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, I will store order information for 4 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
I will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who has access
Only I have access to the information you provide us:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
I have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What I share with others
I share shipping and payment info with Woo Commerce, PayPal, and Stripe to facilitate your purchases from me; name and email address with MailChimp and Mail Crunch (but only if you sign up for my newsletter).